Order Your JRPass
  • 14 Day trip with frienddemey

So i'm going for a trip in Japan with a friend at the beginning of april. I searched for the righ...
    over 12 years ago
    2 answers
    over 12 years
  • Only need the train for 8 days -- will the 14 day JR pass be wort...cmchan

Hi, I have sketched out an itinerary for my trip to Japan, and would like some expert advice :) ...
    over 12 years ago
    3 answers
    over 12 years
  • Is it worth it to get a pass?shigemitsu

I don't know if it is worth is to buy a pass if I'm doing the following trips (round trips)? N...
    over 12 years ago
    1 answer
    over 12 years
  • 15 day trip May/June 2012flatcoatdino

Hi we are planning trip to Tokyo arriving 25th May and leaving 8th June. This is what i'm propos...
    over 12 years ago
    1 answer
    over 12 years
  • Is the JR pass the right option for this trip?Steph2012

Hello. I arrive in Tokyo Narita at the beginning of April. I am in Japan for 8 days. I am looking...
    over 12 years ago
    2 answers
    over 12 years
  • 14 or 21 Day Pass?Mon + Nic

Hi JR, We are going to Japan in May of this year, arriving in Osaka on 12 May and departing from...
    over 12 years ago
    1 answer
    over 12 years
  • Kyoto - other citiessushychan

Hi i'll go to japan this spring, can I go at these place with JR PASS? It's cheapest with JR PASS...
    over 12 years ago
    1 answer
    over 12 years
  • Tokyo - Fukuoka checkpnakano

Hi, we are planning a trip in April. Could you please confirm the itinerary and if it's possible ...
    over 12 years ago
    3 answers
    over 12 years
  • visit Japanmilane08

Hi there, I am traveling this summer to Japan. This is the route. Is it all OK to be done by JRpa...
    over 12 years ago
    4 answers
    over 12 years
  • Sunrise SetoBron

Looking at the site http://jprail.com/trains/sunrise-seto.html it appears there are no sitting up...
    over 12 years ago
    3 answers
    over 12 years
  • japan travel routeCATHS

Hi there, We are traveling early april to Japan. This is the route. Is it all OK to be done by JR...
    over 12 years ago
    2 answers
    over 4 years
  • Family visit July 12jonathan

Hi. My daughter is studying Japanese in Tokyo (year 2 of her course), we are visiting at the end...
    over 12 years ago
    3 answers
    over 4 years
  • Travelling Throughout Japanwildemoz

Hi I am coming to Japan in April and want to buy a JRPASS. Will I be able to use it on all of th...
    over 12 years ago
    2 answers
    over 12 years
  • Kyoto doable in 1 day?huisinhs

Hi, just wanna check is it possible to do all this 1 day? from Osaka Nara- yoshino/kinpusenji K...
    over 12 years ago
    3 answers
    over 12 years
  • Travel from Osaka to the Japan Alpsjaneteu

Hi, I need your advise on whether is this route is feasible and also do I really need to buy the...
    over 12 years ago
    3 answers
    over 4 years
  • 19 days travel from Osaka to Fukuokavivian

Hi! We are arriving Kansai Airport, Osaka in April and would like your advise on which JR pass t...
    over 12 years ago
    5 answers
    over 9 years
  • Narita to Shinjuku to Kyoto to Shinjuku to Tokyokmunsell

Hello, I have a trip for five people planned in April. Day 1: Arrive Narita 3 pm, travel to Shi...
    over 12 years ago
    3 answers
    over 4 years
  • Sleeper trains or bullets to HokkaidoShushuwong

Need your suggestion of the JR pass type to purchase in order for me can safe money for my Japan ...
    over 12 years ago
    5 answers
    over 10 years
  • 14 or 21 day JR pass?Wendy

Hi there, I'm going to Japan for 17 days, from the end of March to mid-April and am wondering wh...
    over 12 years ago
    2 answers
    over 4 years
  • Iwakuni to KyotoSmitty

Hello! Where do you recommend picking up the Shin train with our a JRPass to travel from Iwakuni ...
    over 12 years ago
    3 answers
    almost 8 years

Please note: We are only able to handle order related enquiries via our online direct support. Commercial advertising is prohibited as per our website terms

Instant Quote

Starting from $352.00 for 7 days of unlimited Japan Rail travel

Can’t find the answer?

Learn from over 17917 questions about the Japan Rail Pass, or ask our Japan Rail travel experts

Ask Question

Get pocket Wifi in Japan

Get pocket Wifi in Japan

Visit us on Facebook

Get inspired for your visit to Japan by following us on Instagram and don't forget your own shots once you are there.

Find out where to buy the japan rail pass online.

Order your JRPass Now!

We have special prices for children and great first class options. See all tickets or see our range of Regional Passes