Order Your JRPass
  • Golden Week problems? Ordering pass too late? Tokyo-Hirosaki-Kyot...Stowaway

I know you answer variations on this question all the time, but I find the Hyperdia site hard to ...
    over 11 years ago
    4 answers
    over 9 years
  • Hokkaido checkBa Tran

I would go to Hokkaido in early May , I will take return flight between Narita Tokyo and Chitose ...
    over 11 years ago
    1 answer
    over 11 years
  • Osaka and KyotoRobert60

Our group of 6 adults and 2 kids (below 6 years) will spent a total of 7 days/nights between Osak...
    over 11 years ago
    1 answer
    over 4 years
  • Suica vs JR PassFinnela

We will be going around tokyo and we have booked a tour for MT Fuji with the inclusion of shinkan...
    over 11 years ago
    3 answers
    over 5 years
  • 7 or 14 day Pass?tc843

Not sure if it makes the most sense to buy the 7 day pass and pay for trips outside that week or ...
    over 11 years ago
    2 answers
    over 11 years
  • City Trip and Disney to UniversalBaclaran

Dear Sri/Madam, We (2 adults and 3 kids - 10yo, 8yo and 2yo) are visiting Japan in June and need...
    over 11 years ago
    6 answers
    over 4 years
  • Should we get the 21 day pass? Hikari

Hello, We plan to travel in Japan center during 3 weeks. 28/04: Narita airport to Nakatsugawa 30...
    over 11 years ago
    3 answers
    over 11 years
  • how to go to oirase stream from aomori railway stationtjx743

Dear JR pass consult, How should I go to oirase stream ( 奥入瀬渓流(おいらせけいりゅう)) from aomori JR railwa...
    over 11 years ago
    4 answers
    over 11 years
  • Mount Shiranebuenri

I would go to Mount Shirane in early May and I know there are JR buses from NAGANOHARAKUSATSUGUCH...
    over 11 years ago
    3 answers
    over 11 years
  • My kyoto-hiroshima-hakone-tokyo trip plan. Can it worksocrates

Day 1 Arrive morning at Narita 7.40 am taking Malaysian airlines Train to Kyoto reach by lunch S...
    over 11 years ago
    2 answers
    over 11 years
  • Use of JR Passkonkon

Here is my itinerary. We will be staying in japan for 8 days, I wonder if we can make use of our ...
    over 11 years ago
    5 answers
    over 11 years
  • Is the 7 day pass worth it for me?YonaSilv

Hi all! I am leaving on Friday (4/12) for an 8 day trip to Japan. I will arrive at Narita late i...
    over 11 years ago
    1 answer
    over 11 years
  • JR Pass Options with Itinerary6863

Hi all, My partner and I are unsure of the best rail pass to get for our itinerary. Our itinerar...
    over 11 years ago
    6 answers
    over 11 years
  • Do I need a JR Pass?rcwilli

Hello, I can't tell if a JR pass is a necessary purchase, please help!! Family of 4, 3 "adults" a...
    over 11 years ago
    1 answer
    over 11 years
  • Is it worth to buy a 2-week JR pass for my itinerary?kasik

Hello, I am going for 2 weeks to Japan in second half of May and I would like to check whether it...
    over 11 years ago
    4 answers
    over 4 years
  • 7 or 14 days japan rail pass ?fausto

dear Daniel it's me again.. i changed scheduled flight for family problems and get some changes f...
    over 11 years ago
    5 answers
    over 11 years
  • Narita-Atami-Osaka-Tokyo-Naritapployalfan1

End July/eary August Japan trip for 8 days. Arriving Narita early afternoon, plan to go to Atami...
    over 11 years ago
    2 answers
    over 11 years
  • 15 days itineraryrosepink

Hi, Would you please have a look at this itinerary for next week!!! ... and let me know if I can ...
    over 11 years ago
    1 answer
    over 11 years
  • Best Pass to get - (7 or 14 days) and how to cover my trip...bhavnit

Hi, I am coming to Japan at the end of May and have booked hotels to follow the following itinary...
    over 11 years ago
    3 answers
    over 11 years
  • Narita to Shinjukumikee157

Hi I have purchased my JR pass and understand I can use this on the narita express? My flight l...
    over 11 years ago
    1 answer
    over 11 years

Please note: We are only able to handle order related enquiries via our online direct support. Commercial advertising is prohibited as per our website terms

Instant Quote

Starting from $350.00 for 7 days of unlimited Japan Rail travel

Can’t find the answer?

Learn from over 17925 questions about the Japan Rail Pass, or ask our Japan Rail travel experts

Ask Question

Get pocket Wifi in Japan

Get pocket Wifi in Japan

Visit us on Facebook

Get inspired for your visit to Japan by following us on Instagram and don't forget your own shots once you are there.

Find out where to buy the japan rail pass online.

Order your JRPass Now!

We have special prices for children and great first class options. See all tickets or see our range of Regional Passes