Order Your JRPass
  • Urgent : Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama-Fuji-Tokyoanac2112

Hello, Finally I am able to workout some sense from the endless list of websites as its surely n...
    over 11 years ago
    1 answer
    over 11 years
  • Itinerary Draft..making the best use of a 7 day JR pass?jimmysilvs

8/22 Arrive Tokyo, pay for Narita Express to get to downtown (any other alternatives?) 8/22-8/27 ...
    over 11 years ago
    3 answers
    over 11 years
  • From Tokyo to Mt Fuji- Please help!natedizzle

Hello there, I am really struggling to work out the best way to get to Mt Fuji from Tokyo? We w...
    over 11 years ago
    1 answer
    over 11 years
  • Geoffgeoff watts

Hello.. We wish to travel from Ina - City to Takayama and then onto Kyoto in one day. Is there a ...
    over 11 years ago
    1 answer
    over 4 years
  • Msannamora

Hi there, Finally tickets to Japan is booked! I thought I'll draft an itinerary but any suggesti...
    over 11 years ago
    2 answers
    over 11 years
  • 4 week itinerarymslondon

Hi everyone! I am planning a trip to Japan in July for 4 weeks. We are hoping to do the followi...
    over 11 years ago
    2 answers
    over 11 years
  • 3 weeks travel by trainmertensd

Hi, We will be travelling in Japan for 3 weeks, from 09 April until 30 April 2013. I am explorin...
    over 11 years ago
    2 answers
    over 11 years
  • osaka to mount fujisarahb1984

hi there planning a 10 days trip to japan from March 27th to April 6th 1)Starting in Tokyo for 3...
    over 11 years ago
    1 answer
    over 11 years
  • 2 weeks trip Tokyo-Nagano-Kyoto-KoyaSan-Hiroshima-Tokyo-Mt.Fuji-T...stopochka

Hello, We are going to be in Japan on March 21-April 3rd, me and my husband. We are planning to...
    over 11 years ago
    2 answers
    over 10 years
  • Urgent: Delivery Upgrade Question.Andy

Hi, I just ordered three 7-days JR passes from you guys. I am having it delivered to GuangZhou Ch...
    over 11 years ago
    5 answers
    over 11 years
  • 14 day JR Passmeggarrelli

Hello, I will be visiting Japan from 4 - 19 May and will be travelling around but wanted to know...
    over 11 years ago
    4 answers
    over 11 years
  • One night in Kyotowlim

Hi all, I am spending one night in Kyoto and am confused by the many options available in the ci...
    over 11 years ago
    1 answer
    over 11 years
  • Tokyo, Kyoto and HokkaidoRu chan

Hi, I'm planning to travel around Japan this May with my husband, and was wondering if it is wor...
    over 11 years ago
    6 answers
    over 11 years
  • Not sure if 14day pass would worklolagretta

Hi I have tried to check our itinerary through Hyperdia to check costs and it seems the 14day pa...
    over 11 years ago
    4 answers
    over 11 years
  • My first adventure in Japan for 16 days around the country; pleas...andy12aa

My first adventure in Japan for 16 days around the country; please help me with my itinerary and ...
    over 11 years ago
    4 answers
    over 11 years
  • Help me with my itinerary, please!olson

Hello, My husband and I will be travelling in April for about 3 weeks and I have this itinerary ...
    over 11 years ago
    9 answers
    over 11 years
  • Itinerary check and JR Passcat

Hello - We are two adults and one child (age 11), planning our March 23 - April 6 trip. We are t...
    over 11 years ago
    6 answers
    over 11 years
  • Help with itinerary and JR Passheloisa

Hello ! We are 06 friends travelling to Japan next month, from March 28 to April 12. We buit up ...
    over 11 years ago
    1 answer
    over 4 years
  • Need help with our itinerary pleasehawhinella

Hello, we are a family of 4 adults who will be visiting Japan between 6th and 21st August 2013. W...
    over 11 years ago
    3 answers
    over 4 years
  • JR Pass for 14 days of travelmeisquared

Hello! I am going to Japan in a few months for 14 days from May 12 to 26th. I am flying into Kan...
    over 11 years ago
    10 answers
    over 4 years

Please note: We are only able to handle order related enquiries via our online direct support. Commercial advertising is prohibited as per our website terms

Instant Quote

Starting from $352.00 for 7 days of unlimited Japan Rail travel

Can’t find the answer?

Learn from over 17925 questions about the Japan Rail Pass, or ask our Japan Rail travel experts

Ask Question

Get pocket Wifi in Japan

Get pocket Wifi in Japan

Visit us on Facebook

Get inspired for your visit to Japan by following us on Instagram and don't forget your own shots once you are there.

Find out where to buy the japan rail pass online.

Order your JRPass Now!

We have special prices for children and great first class options. See all tickets or see our range of Regional Passes