Order Your JRPass
  • Places of interest chosen for Itinerary Check using 14 day rail p...geishagirl7

Hello, I thank you for your help on previous questions. We have chosen these points of interest ...
    over 11 years ago
    1 answer
    over 11 years
  • JRP travel help!elinger

Hi JRP experts! I'm going on a trip to Japan in a few weeks and planning on travelling around a f...
    over 11 years ago
    1 answer
    over 11 years
  • 14 Day JR pass help with itinerarylolagretta

Hi, I have tried to check with hyperdia to make sure our itinerary fits on the pass and makes it ...
    over 11 years ago
    5 answers
    over 11 years
  • Using Japan Rail pass on the below itinerycheryl

Hi there I'm heading to Japan on the 22/03 to 08/04. I'm thinking of getting the JR 14 days pass...
    over 11 years ago
    1 answer
    over 11 years
  • 7 day pass:a trio to Kyoto plus greater Tokyo areaWiolla

Hi there I am leaving for Japan on Feb 7. Do you think I can buy a 7 day JR Pass today and have...
    over 11 years ago
    3 answers
    over 11 years
  • Should I buy a 7 days JR pass for Nagoya-Takayama-Kyoto-Osaka? Andrea Wu

Dear Sirs, I will be flying to Centrair Airport, then to Nagoya, next day to Takayama, over nigh...
    over 11 years ago
    2 answers
    over 11 years
  • 7 or 14 days japan rail pass ?fausto

dear all, below is our itinerary.. should we buy a 7 days jrp or is better a 14 days jrp ? thank...
    over 11 years ago
    7 answers
    over 4 years
  • HELP: 10 Days Itinerary using the JR PASSps3213

Hi there, Would we be able to get a hand in checking the following itinerary using the JR Pass f...
    over 11 years ago
    4 answers
    over 11 years
  • can't decidetaivas

hello, all the questions are similar and i have a similar question too! and even now thanks for t...
    over 11 years ago
    1 answer
    over 11 years
  • ask my travelling osaka kyoto tokyoalbertri8282

hi, i need advice i will arrive in haneda airport 23.30 and my plan is either to stay in airport...
    over 11 years ago
    5 answers
    over 11 years
  • Should I purchase JR PassShjam

I will be traveling to Osaka on 6 Feb to 13 Feb 2013 and would like your advice whether I should ...
    over 11 years ago
    3 answers
    over 11 years
  • Japan rail pass make sense?wangkitman

Hi My itinerary 6/feb arrive nrt to tokyo 9/feb tokyo to Osaka 13/feb Osaka to tokyo 14/feb tokyo...
    over 11 years ago
    1 answer
    over 11 years
  • Should we buy rail passes?LucyLondon

Hello , Any help would be greatly appreciated, my husband and i are going to japan on 20th April ...
    over 11 years ago
    2 answers
    over 4 years
  • Narita to snow monkeys to osaka[email protected]

Hi I'm confused by all the options! We have only 8 days to arrive at Narita, perhaps go via Nikko...
    over 11 years ago
    3 answers
    over 11 years
  • most cost effective Glenellen

What is best deal for this itinerary? 7 days pass 14 days or pay as we go? Arrive 16 April 2013 ...
    over 11 years ago
    4 answers
    over 4 years
  • 2 weeks in JapanRenataO

Hello! I am going to Japan with my boyfriend in May. We will come to Narita on 12th of May. The ...
    over 11 years ago
    9 answers
    over 11 years
  • Should I purchase JR pass flonah

Hi This is our first trip to Japan and are considering whether it is worth purchasing the JR pass...
    over 11 years ago
    4 answers
    over 11 years
  • JR East Pass and JR Pass for Itinerary TOKYO - OSAKAeden88

Hi, Could you please help me out with the following itinerary? Our flight into Japan arrives at ...
    over 11 years ago
    1 answer
    over 11 years
  • Kyoto - Osaka Airportmarielka

Hello! I have my Jr Pass and i´am organizing my trip for April. I'm looking for a train on April ...
    over 11 years ago
    4 answers
    over 11 years
  • Likely to get issued in time ?darren

Hi - my wife leaves Friday am for Japan from Auckland. I was just wondering if you could confirm ...
    over 11 years ago
    1 answer
    over 11 years

Please note: We are only able to handle order related enquiries via our online direct support. Commercial advertising is prohibited as per our website terms

Instant Quote

Starting from $352.00 for 7 days of unlimited Japan Rail travel

Can’t find the answer?

Learn from over 17925 questions about the Japan Rail Pass, or ask our Japan Rail travel experts

Ask Question

Get pocket Wifi in Japan

Get pocket Wifi in Japan

Visit us on Facebook

Get inspired for your visit to Japan by following us on Instagram and don't forget your own shots once you are there.

Find out where to buy the japan rail pass online.

Order your JRPass Now!

We have special prices for children and great first class options. See all tickets or see our range of Regional Passes