JRPassOrder Your JR Pass
grandmachee@me.com
[email protected]
over 8 years ago
2 answers

I will be arrive in Japan on the 28th of Japan but want to activate my 7 day pass on May 30th. Then, I will be departing from Japan on June 5th ( day 7 after activation). Does it the time I activate the pass matter? OR is the counted 1 day's activation be 24:00 -23:59 considered to be 1 day? I hope you can understand my question.

avatar
Daniel-san
19375 posts
over 8 years ago
Expert

Hi there,

The pass is counted in days and the 1st day is counted as a full day, so it does not matter what time you start using the pass.

Hope this helps,
Daniel


Looking for more information? Search the forum

Select Category

Instant Quote

Starting from $353.00 for 7 days of unlimited Japan Rail travel

Can’t find the answer?

Learn from over 19185 questions about the Japan Rail Pass, or ask our Japan Rail travel experts

Ask Question

Get pocket Wifi in Japan

Get pocket Wifi in Japan

Visit us on Facebook

Get inspired for your visit to Japan by following us on Instagram and don't forget your own shots once you are there.


Find out where to buy the japan rail pass online.

Order your JRPass Now!

We have special prices for children and great first class options. See all tickets or see our range of Regional Passes