JRPassOrder Your JR Pass
Back to Using the Japan Rail Pass

Which pass to purchase

Graceneo
Graceneo
over 8 years ago
1 answer

I’m visiting Osaka & Kyoto (31May to 7June) with my husband and daughter.
31May Kansei airport to Osaka (Namba area)
5June to Kyoto
7June to Kansei airport
May I know which pass to should I buy? Haruka + Icoca pass, Kansei thru pass or JR West pass?
How or whic pass to use when we travel from Kansei airport to Osaka, and from Kyoto to Kansei airport as well? Thank you!

avatar
Daniel-san
19375 posts
over 8 years ago
Expert

Hi there,

I think just buying normal tickets or a Haruka + Icoca pass would be the best option. You can use the ICOCA card to pretty much pay for all your travel within Kansai.

Hope this helps,
Daniel


Looking for more information? Search the forum

Select Category

Instant Quote

Starting from $353.00 for 7 days of unlimited Japan Rail travel

Can’t find the answer?

Learn from over 19185 questions about the Japan Rail Pass, or ask our Japan Rail travel experts

Ask Question

Get pocket Wifi in Japan

Get pocket Wifi in Japan

Visit us on Facebook

Get inspired for your visit to Japan by following us on Instagram and don't forget your own shots once you are there.


Find out where to buy the japan rail pass online.

Order your JRPass Now!

We have special prices for children and great first class options. See all tickets or see our range of Regional Passes