JRPassOrdina JR Pass
Torna a General Japan Travel

Travelling during Golden Week 2019

Masafir
Masafir
oltre 7 anni fa
1 risposta

Hi All!

I am travelling to Japan and when I booked my tickets I didn't realize my dates coincided with Golden Week! I am planning on travelling to Osaka from Tokyo on April 29 (Showda day). I'd like to know if someone can tell me if it will be difficult getting a spot on a hikari or kodama Shinkansen on that day or if it'll be busier on the 27th or 28th since Showda day is part of a long weekend this year and people will travel earlier.

avatar
Daniel-san
19375 Pubblica
oltre 7 anni fa
Expert

Hi there,

What day will you be arriving in Japan? If you arrive a couple of days before the 29th, see if you can reserve your seats 2-3 days in advance. This way you will have your tickets for sure. Other than that, even on the day of travel, it should not be too hard to find a seat for yourself but seating together with a larger group may be difficult.

Kind regards,
Daniel


Vuoi più informazioni? Cerca nel forum

Seleziona categoria

Preventivo immediato

A partire da $ 353.00 per 7 giorni di viaggi illimitati sulla Japan Rail

Non trovi la risposta?

Scopri di più da oltre 19185 domande riguardo la Japan Rail Pass o chiedi ai nostri esperti di viaggio Japan Rail

Fai la domanda

Noleggia un pocket Wifi in Giappone

Noleggia un pocket Wifi in Giappone

Visita la pagina Facebook

Lasciati ispirare per la tua visita in Giappone seguendoci su Instagram e non dimenticarti delle tue foto una volta che sei lì.


Find out where to buy the japan rail pass online.

Ordina la tua JR Pass ora!

Abbiamo prezzi speciali per i bambini e fantastiche opzioni per la prima classe Vedi tutti i biglietti. O la nostra gamma di Tessere regionali