First visit to Japan and need advice
Hi, I have been following this forum with great interest and the advice given. My wife and I will...circa 15 anni fa5 risposte36584 visualizzazionicirca 15 anniTokyo, Kyoto & surrounding area
Hello, Can you give us your advice on our route through Japan and is it profitable to obtain a J...circa 15 anni fa1 risposta31544 visualizzazionioltre 6 anni7 Day Pass
Travelling to Japan in September with my wife and would appreciate if you could check this itiner...circa 15 anni fa1 risposta33458 visualizzazionicirca 15 anniconfirm that 7-day JR pass is worth it?
Hi all, Need help to confirm that a JR pass will be useful for the following itinerary: Day 1 ...circa 15 anni fa3 risposte31272 visualizzazionicirca 15 anniJR planning - Everything ok?
Hello I'm planning my trip to japan for this august, and I was wondering if the trains I've chose...circa 15 anni fa2 risposte33002 visualizzazionicirca 15 anniOct 2011
I love the assistance you provide for itinerary checks! We're arriving in Tokyo on 15Oct and plan...circa 15 anni fa3 risposte32065 visualizzazionicirca 15 anni16 day trip advice
hello, we are planning trip in Oct 16-Nov 2 arriving Haneda airport. Below is our itinerary &...oltre 15 anni fa1 risposta38504 visualizzazionioltre 15 anniHelp with Itinerary & JRPass
Hi, my husband and I will be heading to Tokyo for 9 days in late June. I have a rough itinerary ...oltre 15 anni fa5 risposte36028 visualizzazionioltre 6 anni14 or 7 day pass? Itinerary Suggestions?
Hi guys, I am flying in from Australia with a friend.. I've currently got my trip all planned out...oltre 15 anni fa4 risposte35965 visualizzazionioltre 15 annican I go from Tokyo to Kyoto and Hiroshima now?
Hi - I had a trip planned from Tokyo going west to Osaka and Kyoto (etc). Are the bullet trains r...oltre 15 anni fa2 risposte37436 visualizzazionioltre 15 anniAomori
Our hearts are with the people of Japan at this time. How do I find out when the Aomori Shinkanse...oltre 15 anni fa1 risposta33066 visualizzazionioltre 15 anniWhich station do I depart Fukuoka from?
If I want to go from Fukuoka to Hiroshima, what is the best route to take? I've tried looking at...oltre 15 anni fa2 risposte35005 visualizzazionioltre 15 anniActivities around Ise?
For my trip I am planning to stay in Kyoto for 1 week. I think I go to Ise for 1 day. Are there o...oltre 15 anni fa1 risposta35773 visualizzazionioltre 15 anniKyushu: Getting to Mt Aso
We're arriving into Fukuoka late March, and are hoping to get the Sakura shinkansen down to Kagos...oltre 15 anni fa1 risposta65037 visualizzazionicirca 9 anni14 days or 7 days?
Hello, I'm just looking for a check on an itinerary me and my husband have been sketching out fo...oltre 15 anni fa3 risposte37518 visualizzazionioltre 15 anniNew Shinkansen Schedule Effective April 2011
I am planning to purchase a 7 day pass for our trip in April. Using Hyperdia train schedule, I s...oltre 15 anni fa3 risposte49859 visualizzazionicirca 11 anniMiyajima ferry and Fuji Five Lakes bus
Before I purchase either a 7-day pass or a 14-day pass I would like to know if the Japanese Rail ...oltre 15 anni fa1 risposta43907 visualizzazionioltre 15 anniHaneda to Sapporo?
my itinerary is as follows:- Day 1 - Haneda airport to Sapporo Day 2 - Sapporo to Otaru Day 3 -...oltre 15 anni fa5 risposte56094 visualizzazionicirca 12 anniNarita to Mt Fuji
It it possible to go from Narita to Mt Fuji, spend the night there then travel to Fukuoka on the ...oltre 15 anni fa3 risposte51056 visualizzazionicirca 10 anniNaoshima with a Japan Rail Pass
evenin' Me and my friends really want to go to Naoshima island to have a look at the awesome loo...oltre 15 anni fa2 risposte162012 visualizzazionicirca 2 anni
Nota bene: Possiamo trattare solo richieste sull'ordine relativo attraverso il nostro supporto online diretto. La pubblicità commerciale è proibita come dal nostro termini del sito internet
Preventivo immediato
Non trovi la risposta?
Scopri di più da oltre 19183 domande riguardo la Japan Rail Pass o chiedi ai nostri esperti di viaggio Japan Rail
Fai la domanda- 1
- 2
- 3
- 4
- 5
Domande popolari
Visita la pagina Facebook
Lasciati ispirare per la tua visita in Giappone seguendoci su Instagram e non dimenticarti delle tue foto una volta che sei lì.
Find out where to buy the japan rail pass online.
Ordina la tua JR Pass ora!
Abbiamo prezzi speciali per i bambini e fantastiche opzioni per la prima classe Vedi tutti i biglietti. O la nostra gamma di Tessere regionali

