JRパスJRパスを注文する
General Japan Travelに戻る

Can I buy the JR Pass 'over the counter' in Japan (in 2024)? Please confirm and help!

sibulord
sibulord
2年以上前
1 答え

Hi,

I've just received words from my work-mates in Australia that tourists can no longer walk into an office in Japan,
to make the decision (while still inside the office).. whether or not.. to buy the JR PASS (or others) on the spot!

I hope this is NOT true because I am arriving in Tokyo (Haneda Airport) in about 7-days time,
and I am thinking of visiting multiple cities within Japan by trains.

If I (tourist) am allowed to buy the JR PASS from an office in Japan (not via 'online'), let me know these locations
where I can just walk in, make a decision (which JR PASS), and then buy it/them on the spot.

Many many thanks in advance

Alexis
Alexis
1261 投稿
2年以上前
Expert

Hi there,

The JR Pass cannot be bought in Japan. If you order it from our site, you can contact [email protected] for more info on how to have the exchange order shipped to your accommodation in Japan.

Kind regards,

Alexis


他の情報を探していますか?フォーラムで検索してみましょう

カテゴリー選択

見積もり

353.00$から7日間無制限で電車の旅が出来ます

答えが見つかりませんか?

19185のジャパンレールパスに関する質問や我々のエキスパートチームから学びましょう。

質問を投稿する

日本のポケットWi-Fiを手に入れる

日本のポケットWi-Fiを手に入れる

Facebookページを訪れる

Instagramで弊社をフォローし、日本の旅を刺激的なものにしましょう.日本に着いたら、ご自分の写真を撮るのも忘れないようにしてください.


ネットでジャパン・レール・パスを購入できる場所はこちら。

今すぐJRパスを注文しよう!

子供料金やグリーン車オプションの確認はこちら もしくは リージョナルパスを見る