Lockers in JR stations
I read there lockers in stations. I would like to know if the following stations have lockers, ho...14年以上前1 答え48857ビュー3年以上Travel from Fukouka to Tokyo - any night train?
Dear Sir, My husband and I will travel from Fukuoka to Tokyo on 16th April 2012. We are JR pass...14年以上前11 答え36980ビュー9年以上Hakone...
Hi, i would like to ask about how should i go from... I'll be traveling from Nagoya to Tokyo, th...14年以上前6 答え24578ビュー14年以上Travel in Kyoto
Hi Mari, I will be staying in Kyoto 1 night, Umeda 2 nights from 26 March till 29 March morning ...14年以上前1 答え25672ビュー14年以上Locker service in Kyoto and Nara
I will be checking out of the hotel in Osaka before visiting Kyoto and checking into a ryokan in ...14年以上前1 答え36523ビュー11年弱which pass should be pre-purchase?
Hi my husband and I are traveling to Japan in May and its been suggested we get a JR Pass , we a...14年以上前1 答え25433ビュー6年以上Kyoto - > Tokoyo --> Kyoto
Hi I am wondering if it is possible to do a day trip by train to Tokyo from Kyoto (and back) ? ...14年以上前1 答え24000ビュー14年以上Reserving Seats Last Minutes- Night Trains
My friend and I are arriving in Japan only 12 hours before our first schedule train, the Akebono ...14年以上前1 答え25580ビュー14年以上Child JR Pass, N'EX & Suica
Hi I am travelling to Tokyo with my 9year old daughter, we will also be visiting Kyoto and Osaka,...14年以上前1 答え31723ビュー14年以上Shinagawa from Narita on the NEX
Can I get directly to the Shinagawa station on the NEX from Narita airport without transferring l...14年以上前1 答え24678ビュー14年以上How to get from NEX line to Yamanate line or Marunouchi line
I plan to take the Narita Express from Narita airport to Tokyo station. I then want to get to th...14年以上前1 答え27198ビュー14年以上Need some advice for my first Japan Trip
Hi, I am planning a trip to Japan and have many questions and hopefully someone will be able to ...14年以上前3 答え36311ビュー6年以上5 days in Japan.
First of all, congratulations for your web site, finding it is like finding an osais in a desert....14年以上前5 答え26421ビュー1年以上Nairita to Disney (Maihama) direct
Hi, Is there a direct rail link between Narita (airport) and the Disney theme park e.g. Maihama, ...14年以上前1 答え24697ビュー14年弱Ski/snowboard luggage
There are going to be four of us traveling and we will all have our ski gear with us. What are so...14年以上前1 答え44031ビュー3年弱Kyoto to Yasugi
How long does it take to go from Kyoto to Yasugi?14年以上前1 答え26418ビュー14年以上Hakata to Hiroshima
Hi, I am planning a day trip from Hakata to Hiroshima and am looking for a price for a day return...14年以上前2 答え30399ビュー6年以上Takayama spring festival
Hi there, I was thinking about going to the Takayama spring festival in April, but then I realiz...14年以上前1 答え27526ビュー14年以上I need ideas...
Im looking for ideas for my last trip in Japan Jan 21-22. I have been to Kyoto, Osaka, Kobe, Hiro...14年以上前1 答え25411ビュー14年以上Tokyo - Matsumoto - Takayama - Kyoto
Forgive me as we are first timers to Japan and this website. I realize this may already have bee...14年以上前1 答え42507ビュー9年以上
見積もり
308.00€から7日間無制限で電車の旅が出来ます
- 1
- 2
- 3
- 4
- 5
人気の質問
Facebookページを訪れる
Instagramで弊社をフォローし、日本の旅を刺激的なものにしましょう.日本に着いたら、ご自分の写真を撮るのも忘れないようにしてください.
ネットでジャパン・レール・パスを購入できる場所はこちら。
今すぐJRパスを注文しよう!
子供料金やグリーン車オプションの確認はこちら もしくは リージョナルパスを見る

