JRパスJRパスを注文する
Itinerary checkに戻る

traveling to Japan Oct 2019

shak1
shak1
約7年前
2 答え

Hi there,
I am traveling to Japan with my daughter. This is our first time in Japan. I would like to know what is the best way to get around and if the JR 14 pass is the way to go.
Oct 6 arrive in Narita staying at the Narita View Hotel Oct 7-13 travel between Narita and Tokyo and surrounding cities
Oct 14 - 17 travel from Narita to Kyoto
Oct 17 travel from Kyoto to Narita

Thank you for your help.

avatar
Daniel-san
19375 投稿
約7年前
Expert

Hi there,

From what I see, the best option would be to buy a 7-day JR Pass and use it for travel to Kyoto and back to Narita. Then buy normal tickets for the first couple of days that you would not have the JR Pass. This is likely much more cost efficient, unless you plan to do some crazy day trips from Narita :)

Kind regards,
Daniel

shak1
shak1
2 投稿
約7年前

Hi Daniel,

Thank you. This is helpful. Can I purchase the 7-day JR pass at Narita airport or purchase advance? Do I need to reserve seats for roundtrip from Narita to Kyoto and back on the shinkansen?

avatar
Daniel-san
19375 投稿
約7年前
Expert

You can but generally trains do not sell out and seat reservations can be gotten just before departure.


他の情報を探していますか?フォーラムで検索してみましょう

カテゴリー選択

見積もり

353.00$から7日間無制限で電車の旅が出来ます

答えが見つかりませんか?

19181のジャパンレールパスに関する質問や我々のエキスパートチームから学びましょう。

質問を投稿する

日本のポケットWi-Fiを手に入れる

日本のポケットWi-Fiを手に入れる

Facebookページを訪れる

Instagramで弊社をフォローし、日本の旅を刺激的なものにしましょう.日本に着いたら、ご自分の写真を撮るのも忘れないようにしてください.


ネットでジャパン・レール・パスを購入できる場所はこちら。

今すぐJRパスを注文しよう!

子供料金やグリーン車オプションの確認はこちら もしくは リージョナルパスを見る