JRパスJRパスを注文する
Christiqiu
Christiqiu
3年以上前
2 答え

Hi, I'm planning travel to Japan this coming Nov. 14.
Regarding the japan rail pass increase the price October 1st
I'm planning buy it on September, before they increase the price.
My question is.. they will charge me xtra when I activate the voucher?

avatar
Daniel-san
19375 投稿
3年以上前
Expert

Hi there,

No you won't be charged more - all tickets issued before the price increase will be honoured at the old pricing.

Kind regards,
Daniel

Christiqiu
Christiqiu
2 投稿
約3年前

Arigatou gozaimasu Daniel san, for your reply.
I have one more question.. if I activated the jr pass on Nov 14.. and start using tomorrow. They start accounting the 7 days from the day I activated the voucher or from the day I start use it.
Arigatou gozaimasu...


他の情報を探していますか?フォーラムで検索してみましょう

カテゴリー選択

見積もり

353.00$から7日間無制限で電車の旅が出来ます

答えが見つかりませんか?

19185のジャパンレールパスに関する質問や我々のエキスパートチームから学びましょう。

質問を投稿する

日本のポケットWi-Fiを手に入れる

日本のポケットWi-Fiを手に入れる

Facebookページを訪れる

Instagramで弊社をフォローし、日本の旅を刺激的なものにしましょう.日本に着いたら、ご自分の写真を撮るのも忘れないようにしてください.


ネットでジャパン・レール・パスを購入できる場所はこちら。

今すぐJRパスを注文しよう!

子供料金やグリーン車オプションの確認はこちら もしくは リージョナルパスを見る