JR패스권JR패스권 주문하기
Itinerary check(으)로 돌아가기

JR Pass in February 2024 to vist different cities

Lu1g1
Lu1g1
over 2 years 전
1 답변

Hello, community, the next month we will be in Japan for 18 days for the first time and I would like to ask a couple of questions with you.

We have the JR Pass of 14 days to do this:

  • Tokio -> Nikko (roundtrip)
  • Tokio -> Yokohama (roundtrip
  • Tokio -> Hakone Gora
  • Hakone Gora -> Nagoya -> Takayama
  • Takayama -> Kanazawa
  • Kanazawa -> Kyoto
  • Kyoto -> Nara (roundtrip)
  • Kyoto -> Hiroshima + Miyajima
  • Hiroshima -> Osaka

  • Any recommendation for the previous routes using the JR Pass?

  • Is using the JR Pass instead of individual tickets worth it? (I also like the flexibility of using only the pass instead of purchase individually)
  • Should I reserve seats on any of those routes?
  • I bought it at the new price, do I have access to the Nazomi trains?
  • Where can I find the discounts on activities having JR Pass?

Thanks in advance.

avatar
Daniel-san
19375 올리기
over 2 years 전
Expert

Hi there,

1.) My suggest would be to buy normal tickets for the first part of your trip, then using a regional Kansai - Hiroshima Pass for your trip to Hiroshima and travel around the wider Kansai Area.

2.) We do suggest making seat reservations.

3.) Nozomi trains can be used, at an additional cost with the JR Pass and for free with the Kansai-Hiroshima Area Pass within the validity area.

Kind regards,
Daniel


자세한 정보가 필요하신가요? 포럼 검색하기

카테고리 선택

빠른 인용글

무제한 일본 레일 여행의 7일간 시작가 $340.00

답변을 찾을 수 없나요?

일본 레일 패스권에 관한 19180 질문에 알아보거나 일본 레일 여행 전문가에게 문의하십시오

질문하기

일본에서 휴대용 Wifi 받기

일본에서 휴대용 Wifi 받기

페이스북에 방문하기


일본 철도 패스를 온라인에서 구매할 수 있는 곳에 대해 알아 보세요.

지금 JR 패스권을 주문하세요!

자녀를 위한 특별 가격 및 훌륭한 퍼스트 클래스 옵션을 제공합니다. 전체 티켓 보기. 또는 우리의 범위를 확인하세요 지역 패스권