First visit to Japan and need advice
Hi, I have been following this forum with great interest and the advice given. My wife and I will...Il y a environ 15 ans5 réponses36659 vuespresque 15 ansTokyo, Kyoto & surrounding area
Hello, Can you give us your advice on our route through Japan and is it profitable to obtain a J...Il y a environ 15 ans1 réponse31577 vuesplus de 6 ans7 Day Pass
Travelling to Japan in September with my wife and would appreciate if you could check this itiner...Il y a environ 15 ans1 réponse33538 vuesenviron 15 ansconfirm that 7-day JR pass is worth it?
Hi all, Need help to confirm that a JR pass will be useful for the following itinerary: Day 1 ...Il y a environ 15 ans3 réponses31322 vuesenviron 15 ansJR planning - Everything ok?
Hello I'm planning my trip to japan for this august, and I was wondering if the trains I've chose...Il y a environ 15 ans2 réponses33059 vuesenviron 15 ansOct 2011
I love the assistance you provide for itinerary checks! We're arriving in Tokyo on 15Oct and plan...Il y a environ 15 ans3 réponses32108 vuesenviron 15 ans16 day trip advice
hello, we are planning trip in Oct 16-Nov 2 arriving Haneda airport. Below is our itinerary &...Il y a plus de 15 ans1 réponse38559 vuesplus de 15 ansHelp with Itinerary & JRPass
Hi, my husband and I will be heading to Tokyo for 9 days in late June. I have a rough itinerary ...Il y a plus de 15 ans5 réponses36098 vuesplus de 6 ans14 or 7 day pass? Itinerary Suggestions?
Hi guys, I am flying in from Australia with a friend.. I've currently got my trip all planned out...Il y a plus de 15 ans4 réponses35999 vuesplus de 15 anscan I go from Tokyo to Kyoto and Hiroshima now?
Hi - I had a trip planned from Tokyo going west to Osaka and Kyoto (etc). Are the bullet trains r...Il y a plus de 15 ans2 réponses37507 vuesplus de 15 ansAomori
Our hearts are with the people of Japan at this time. How do I find out when the Aomori Shinkanse...Il y a plus de 15 ans1 réponse33142 vuesplus de 15 ansWhich station do I depart Fukuoka from?
If I want to go from Fukuoka to Hiroshima, what is the best route to take? I've tried looking at...Il y a plus de 15 ans2 réponses35064 vuesplus de 15 ansActivities around Ise?
For my trip I am planning to stay in Kyoto for 1 week. I think I go to Ise for 1 day. Are there o...Il y a plus de 15 ans1 réponse35842 vuesplus de 15 ansKyushu: Getting to Mt Aso
We're arriving into Fukuoka late March, and are hoping to get the Sakura shinkansen down to Kagos...Il y a plus de 15 ans1 réponse65061 vuespresque 9 ans14 days or 7 days?
Hello, I'm just looking for a check on an itinerary me and my husband have been sketching out fo...Il y a plus de 15 ans3 réponses37538 vuesplus de 15 ansNew Shinkansen Schedule Effective April 2011
I am planning to purchase a 7 day pass for our trip in April. Using Hyperdia train schedule, I s...Il y a plus de 15 ans3 réponses49913 vuespresque 11 ansMiyajima ferry and Fuji Five Lakes bus
Before I purchase either a 7-day pass or a 14-day pass I would like to know if the Japanese Rail ...Il y a plus de 15 ans1 réponse43969 vuesplus de 15 ansHaneda to Sapporo?
my itinerary is as follows:- Day 1 - Haneda airport to Sapporo Day 2 - Sapporo to Otaru Day 3 -...Il y a plus de 15 ans5 réponses56192 vuesenviron 12 ansNarita to Mt Fuji
It it possible to go from Narita to Mt Fuji, spend the night there then travel to Fukuoka on the ...Il y a plus de 15 ans3 réponses51130 vuespresque 10 ansNaoshima with a Japan Rail Pass
evenin' Me and my friends really want to go to Naoshima island to have a look at the awesome loo...Il y a plus de 15 ans2 réponses162080 vuesenviron 2 ans
Veuillez noter SVP : Nous ne sommes en mesure que de traiter des demandes de renseignements liées à une commande sur notre assistance directe en ligne. Toute publicité commerciale y est interdite, conformément à nos modalités du site
Devis instantané
Vous n’arrivez pas à trouver la réponse ?
Apprenez-en plus en consultant les 19185 questions posées sur le forfait Japan Rail Pass, ou posez votre question à nos experts-voyages de Japan Rail
Posez votre question- 1
- 2
- 3
- 4
- 5
Questions les plus fréquentes
Rendez-nous visite sur Facebook
Puisez de l'inspiration pour votre visite au Japon en nous suivant sur Instagram et n'oubliez pas de prendre vos propres photos une fois là-bas.
Découvrez où acheter la carte d'abonnement ferroviaire japonaise en ligne.
Commandez votre forfait JR Pass dès maintenant !
Nous offrons des tarifs spéciaux pour les enfants et d’excellentes options de première classe. Voir tous les tickets. Ou voir notre gamme de Pass régionaux

