Hi there!!! I have a child, her age when we travél to Japan will be 1 year 8 months, does she has to pay a Ticket???
Thank you1
Hi there!!! I have a child, her age when we travél to Japan will be 1 year 8 months, does she has to pay a Ticket???
Thank you1
Hi there,
That is correct, children below the age of 6 can travel for free.
Thank you Daniel-san!!! I am travelling 30 days, The 21 days pass is The Best Option? And where do you recoomend me to Go ??? Where Can I see The time laps between de destinations.
What is The difference between VIP and standart Ticket.
Thank you
Hi again,
It depends where you go and how much you travel.
For travel times, I recommend learning to plan with Hyperdia this way you can find any route/timetable and more. It's a great tool for planning with the JR Pass. We also have a useful interactive map with all JR lines included.
We have a detailed post on 1st class travel here:
https://www.jrpass.com/blog/first-class-rail-travel-in-japan-is-the-high-price-really-worth-it
Hope this helps,
Daniel
Scopri di più da oltre 19182 domande riguardo la Japan Rail Pass o chiedi ai nostri esperti di viaggio Japan Rail
Fai la domandaLasciati ispirare per la tua visita in Giappone seguendoci su Instagram e non dimenticarti delle tue foto una volta che sei lì.
Find out where to buy the japan rail pass online.
Abbiamo prezzi speciali per i bambini e fantastiche opzioni per la prima classe Vedi tutti i biglietti. O la nostra gamma di Tessere regionali