Hi there!!! I have a child, her age when we travél to Japan will be 1 year 8 months, does she has to pay a Ticket???
Thank you1
Hi there!!! I have a child, her age when we travél to Japan will be 1 year 8 months, does she has to pay a Ticket???
Thank you1
Hi there,
That is correct, children below the age of 6 can travel for free.
Thank you Daniel-san!!! I am travelling 30 days, The 21 days pass is The Best Option? And where do you recoomend me to Go ??? Where Can I see The time laps between de destinations.
What is The difference between VIP and standart Ticket.
Thank you
Hi again,
It depends where you go and how much you travel.
For travel times, I recommend learning to plan with Hyperdia this way you can find any route/timetable and more. It's a great tool for planning with the JR Pass. We also have a useful interactive map with all JR lines included.
We have a detailed post on 1st class travel here:
https://www.jrpass.com/blog/first-class-rail-travel-in-japan-is-the-high-price-really-worth-it
Hope this helps,
Daniel
Obtenha informações através de mais de 19182 perguntas sobre o Japan Rail Pass ou faça perguntas aos nossos especialistas em viagens na Japan Rail
Fazer uma perguntaInspire-se para a sua visita ao Japão seguindo-nos no Instagram e não se esqueça das suas fotografias quando lá estiver.
Descubra onde comprar o Japan rail pass online.
Temos preços especiais para crianças e excelentes opções em primeira classe. Veja todos os bilhetes. Ou veja as nossas opções de Passes regionais