Children under 6 YO, mid names, and shipping to Mexico
Hi there, I am planning to buy my Rail pass for my family and me and three questions has arisen: ...15年弱前1 答え32471ビュー13年以上Latin names and special characters
Hello we come from a Latin country so I was wondering how we should fill the name? For example C...15年弱前1 答え31374ビュー4年弱Last minute advice for a 14 day pass!
hi ,im currently going to japan tomorrow the 1st and was going to spend 2 weeks and was wondering...15年弱前7 答え32432ビュー11年以上7 day Osaka - Tokyo advice
Hi, 11 of us from 2 families with 7 young people (aged 19-21)(from Kuala Lumpur will be arriving ...15年弱前4 答え31826ビュー6年以上Making multiple seat reservations at same time?
When you reserve your seats at the JR Station if you reserve for your whole trip can you get all ...15年弱前2 答え32730ビュー15年弱Should I buy a JR Pass (7 or 14 day) or separate tickets?
Hi, I am wondering whether it's worth getting a JR Pass (7 or 14 day) or whether to just buy tic...15年弱前1 答え30707ビュー15年弱14 day or 21 day?
Hi, Im travelling to Japan on my own at the start of November. Doing lots of sightseeing and visi...約15年前2 答え26667ビュー15年弱Where to exchange my JR Pass?
Dear Sirs, I would like to know whether got any other places to exchange JR Pass near Asakusa ex...約15年前1 答え28462ビュー約15年Exchanging JR Pass
Hi, When exchanging order for JR Pass, does the owner of the order have to do it themselves or c...約15年前2 答え28607ビュー約15年Reserving seats when using a JR Pass
Ok, I looking to go on holiday to Japan and for part of the period I'm over there have a 7-day JR...約15年前3 答え31587ビュー約15年Do I need to be home when my JR pass is delivered?
I want to have my JR pass sent to my home address, but I will be at work. Does someone need to s...約15年前1 答え27757ビュー約15年Exchange Office opening times
Three of us (3) will be arriving at Haneda airport around 2230 on 20/9/11 and our neice is arrivi...約15年前2 答え30753ビュー約15年Middle Names
Hi, I just ordered a Rail Pass. The online form did not ask for a "Middle Name", so I instrincti...約15年前3 答え32549ビュー12年以上accidently put only one N in last name instead of two.
This might sound utterly stupid to ask, but since there are no passport tickets on the reservatio...約15年前1 答え30270ビュー約15年I forgot to buy the JRpass I leaving my country tmr
What should I do? I like a stupid question but that was happened T T. Need help!! Can I order it ...約15年前1 答え29932ビュー約15年Great service, thank you!
I just wanted to write a note of thanks to the jrpass team - is there somewhere to put testimonia...約15年前1 答え28064ビュー約15年Green Car - do I have to reserve seat
Dear all, probably an easy question for experts... :.-) I will be using a Japan Rail Pass, Green...約15年前2 答え50514ビュー10年以上Is there a way to make reservations before coming to Japan?
I remember a few years ago doing that for a friend coming to Japan: he was supposed to send a pho...約15年前4 答え43001ビュー9年以上7 or 14 day pass...
Hi there, I'm after a bit of advice please. I'm off to Japan on the 31st July, landing on the 1...約15年前1 答え28935ビュー約15年Should I get one? + Advice
Hello forum! I'm traveling to Japan from July 13 to August 2, and plan to go around the West of ...約15年前0 答え27834ビュー約15年
見積もり
500.00$から7日間無制限で電車の旅が出来ます
- 1
- 2
- 3
- 4
- 5
人気の質問
Facebookページを訪れる
Instagramで弊社をフォローし、日本の旅を刺激的なものにしましょう.日本に着いたら、ご自分の写真を撮るのも忘れないようにしてください.
ネットでジャパン・レール・パスを購入できる場所はこちら。
今すぐJRパスを注文しよう!
子供料金やグリーン車オプションの確認はこちら もしくは リージョナルパスを見る

