JR패스권JR패스권 주문하기
Lewisnuttall9999
Lewisnuttall9999
over 5 years 전
1 답변

If I get a 7 day pass would I only have 7 days to use it? or would I have 7 days if travel to use?
for example 7th-14th or any 7 trips between 7th- 21st?
I would like to plan a 14 day trip and don't know what JR pass I would
I hope my question makes sense

regards

avatar
Daniel-san
19375 올리기
over 5 years 전
Expert

Hi there,

Welcome to the forum :)

The Japan Rail Pass is counted in consecutive days, that means it starts counting done from the 1st day of use and each day after that will be counted as a day (whether you use the pass or not).

Depending on your travel plans, you may want to see what days you travel the most and use the 7-day pass for those, or look at a longer period pass, like the 14 day Japan Rail Pass.

Hope you find this useful!
Daniel


자세한 정보가 필요하신가요? 포럼 검색하기

카테고리 선택

빠른 인용글

무제한 일본 레일 여행의 7일간 시작가 $442.00

답변을 찾을 수 없나요?

일본 레일 패스권에 관한 19183 질문에 알아보거나 일본 레일 여행 전문가에게 문의하십시오

질문하기

일본에서 휴대용 Wifi 받기

일본에서 휴대용 Wifi 받기

페이스북에 방문하기


일본 철도 패스를 온라인에서 구매할 수 있는 곳에 대해 알아 보세요.

지금 JR 패스권을 주문하세요!

자녀를 위한 특별 가격 및 훌륭한 퍼스트 클래스 옵션을 제공합니다. 전체 티켓 보기. 또는 우리의 범위를 확인하세요 지역 패스권