I will be traveling to Japan for my first time towards the end of September. With a JR pass can I get to Kyoto, Osaka, Nara and Hiroshima? I am going for just a little over 10 days and was wondering how many days you recommend I stay in each city and aside from the JR pass what local trains should I take to get around?
First time to Japan
Hi there,
Yes, the JR Pass will cover travel to all these places and more! With a 7 day JR Pass in mind, I would do 3 days Kyoto 2 days Osaka 1 day Hiroshima and 1 day for general travel back to Tokyo. Then spend the remaining days in/around Tokyo.
Hope this helps,
Daniel
I was planning on flying into Osaka but thats not possible now because of the Typhoon. So I am flying into Haneda. With the JR Pass can I get to Osaka from there? I was thinking going from Haneda to Osaka, then to Kyoto and Hiroshima then back to Tokyo. So I think I may do 2 days Osaka, 3 Kyoto, 1 day Hiroshima and spend the rest of the time in Tokyo. Can I get around Tokyo using the subway system after and buses easily?
Hi there,
Yes, the JR Pass covers Haneda - Osaka. Since local travel around Tokyo itself does not cost a lot, using normal tickets or a Suica card will work well there :)
Hope this helps,
Daniel
Op zoek naar meer informatie? Doorzoek het forum
selecteer categorie
Bestel hier
Antwoord niet gevonden?
Leer van meer dan 19182 vragen over de Japan Rail Pass of stel een vraag aan onze reisspecialisten.
Stel een vraag- 1
- 2
- 3
- 4
- 5
Populaire vragen
Bezoek onze Facebook pagina
Raak geïnspireerd voor je bezoek aan Japan door ons te volgen op Instagram en vergeet je eigen foto's niet met ons te delen als je er eenmaal bent.
Ontdek waar u de treinpas van Japan online kunt kopen.
Bestel uw JRPass nu!
We hebben speciale prijzen voor kinderen en geweldige 1ste klas opties. Bekijk alle tickets. Of bekijk ons aanbod Regionale passen

