JR PassEncomendar JR Pass
Regressar a Using the Japan Rail Pass

Purchasing JRP *IN* Japan - May 2019

bee11e
bee11e
há mais de 7 anos
1 resposta

Hi Daniel!

I am travelling to Japan in May but will be travelling on standby and can't guarantee that I'll get there for sure. I'm hesistant to pre-purchase the exchange order for the JRP from Canada in case I don't make it.

I've seen a lot of blogs that are saying the JRP can only be bought in Japan until March 2019, but from the official JR Site, it also looks like they've extended this sale to March 31, 2020 (http://www.japanrailpass.net/file/JR_PASS_release_EN_190215.pdf).

Can you confirm if the pass can be bought from Haneda Airport upon my arrival in May 2019?

Thank you in advance!

avatar
Daniel-san
19375 publicar
há mais de 7 anos
Expert

Hi there,

Yes, this is possible.

Just note that the price is up to 20% higher compared to getting your pass beforehand.

Kind regards,
Daniel


Procura mais informações? Faça uma pesquisa no fórum

Selecionar categoria

Orçamento instantâneo

Desde $353,00 para 7 dias de viagem ilimitada na Japan Rail

Não consegue encontrar a resposta?

Obtenha informações através de mais de 19182 perguntas sobre o Japan Rail Pass ou faça perguntas aos nossos especialistas em viagens na Japan Rail

Fazer uma pergunta

Obter Wi-Fi móvel no Japão

Obter Wi-Fi móvel no Japão

Visite-nos no Facebook

Inspire-se para a sua visita ao Japão seguindo-nos no Instagram e não se esqueça das suas fotografias quando lá estiver.


Descubra onde comprar o Japan rail pass online.

Encomende agora o seu JR Pass!

Temos preços especiais para crianças e excelentes opções em primeira classe. Veja todos os bilhetes. Ou veja as nossas opções de Passes regionais