JR周遊券订购您的JR周遊券
返回Itinerary check

18 days in Japan

jgh
jgh
8 年多前
4 回答

We are visiting Tokyo in Sept for 18 days.

These are the places we plan to visit. How many days should we stay at each place? Any recommended baby friendly hotels?

Day 1 Narita Airport
Day 1-3 Tokyo
Day 3 - 6 Kyoto
Day 6 - 8 Hiroshima (stop at Himeji on our way to Osaka)
Day 8 - 10 Osaka (day trip to Nara)
Day 10 - 14 ???
Day 14 - 17 Tokyo (day trip Mt Fuji/Hakone)
Day 18 Narita Airport

Which JR pass do you recommend? While we have the JR Pass working, can we use it for local travels?

Any other place we should add? I think we will have like 3-4 extra days.

avatar
Daniel-san
19375 发帖
8 年多前
Expert

Hi there,

I've never travelled in Japan with a baby so I don't have specific recommendations but most hotels should be good.

In terms of a Japan Rail Pass, I recommend using a 14 day pass. You will be travelling nearly every day and the pass will help you make good savings and cover travel between all the cities you plan to visit.

Hope this helps,
Daniel


寻找更多信息? 搜索论坛

选择类别

即时报价

7天无限制日本铁路旅行,起价$ 353.00

可以找到答案吗?

从关于日本铁路周遊券的19185问题中学习,或者咨询我们的日本铁路旅行专家

提出问题

在日本获得口袋Wifi

在日本获得口袋Wifi

浏览我们的Facebook

在 Instagram 上关注我们,为您的日本之旅获取灵感;当您到那里后,不要忘记拍摄照片.


您可以在网上找到哪里可以买到日本铁路周游券 (Japan Rail Pass)。

立即订购您的JR周遊券!

我们提供儿童优惠价格及最佳的头等舱选项。 查看所有票据。 或查看我们的范围 地区周遊券