JR周遊券订购您的JR周遊券
返回Itinerary check

Should we get the JR Pass?

Mikelyn
Mikelyn
接近 9 年前
1 回答

Hello,

My wife and I will be travelling to Japan for the first time in December. We will be staying for a week and will be based in
Ikebukuro. We want to visit:

Fox village in Shiroishi-Zaō, Nara park, Rabbit Island in Ōkunoshima, and maybe Mt. Fuji.

We have searched for the routes to go but are kind of confused. Will the JR Pass cover most of the trains that we are going to ride? Is it cheaper to get the pass?

Thank you!

avatar
Daniel-san
19375 发帖
接近 9 年前
Expert

Hi there,

Yes, the JR Pass will cover nearly all travel here but you may also need to use some additional transport.

For instance, you can use the train to Ōkunoshima but the last part on the ferry is not included.

The same applies for Fuji, details can be found here:
http://www.jrpass.com/blogs/itinerary-tip-mt-fuji

I can say for sure when I have your full itinerary but as far as I can see you will be covering a good amount and a 7 day JR Pass would definitely help you make savings, likely a 14 day JR Pass as well.

You can use the JR Pass Fare Calculator to find an approximate ticket cost of a single route or even your full itinerary.

Hope this helps,
Daniel


寻找更多信息? 搜索论坛

选择类别

即时报价

7天无限制日本铁路旅行,起价$ 353.00

可以找到答案吗?

从关于日本铁路周遊券的19181问题中学习,或者咨询我们的日本铁路旅行专家

提出问题

在日本获得口袋Wifi

在日本获得口袋Wifi

浏览我们的Facebook

在 Instagram 上关注我们,为您的日本之旅获取灵感;当您到那里后,不要忘记拍摄照片.


您可以在网上找到哪里可以买到日本铁路周游券 (Japan Rail Pass)。

立即订购您的JR周遊券!

我们提供儿童优惠价格及最佳的头等舱选项。 查看所有票据。 或查看我们的范围 地区周遊券