JR周遊券订购您的JR周遊券
yaboih
yaboih
大约 7 年前
1 回答

Hi,

I'll be staying in Japan for 21 days and would like to know which pass I should get. I was thinking about getting the 14 day pass.

My itinerary is as follows:

3rd: Arrive in Tokyo
6th: Tokyo to Kyoto
8th: Kyoto to Osaka
15th: Osaka to Lake Kawaguchiko
17th: Lake Kwaguichiko to Tokyo
18th - 24th: Tokyo

Thank you!

avatar
Daniel-san
19375 发帖
大约 7 年前
Expert

Hi there,

I checked your itinerary but must say that a JR Pass would not pay off with the information listed above. This is mostly because there are long periods in your trip where you stay locally. For instance Day 8 to Day 15.

You can use the JR Pass Fare Calculator to find an approximate ticket cost of a single route or even your full itinerary.

Kind regards,
Daniel


寻找更多信息? 搜索论坛

选择类别

即时报价

7天无限制日本铁路旅行,起价$ 353.00

可以找到答案吗?

从关于日本铁路周遊券的19182问题中学习,或者咨询我们的日本铁路旅行专家

提出问题

在日本获得口袋Wifi

在日本获得口袋Wifi

浏览我们的Facebook

在 Instagram 上关注我们,为您的日本之旅获取灵感;当您到那里后,不要忘记拍摄照片.


您可以在网上找到哪里可以买到日本铁路周游券 (Japan Rail Pass)。

立即订购您的JR周遊券!

我们提供儿童优惠价格及最佳的头等舱选项。 查看所有票据。 或查看我们的范围 地区周遊券