winter travel & skiing with kids
Hi! My family and I are travelling in a group (4 adults, 1 teenager and 1 4yr old) this December....接近 15 年前3 回答35309浏览6 年多Osaka - Kyoto - Nara - Tokyo in Dec
Hi Can I please get your advice on my itinerary. We will be arriving at Kansai airport, and here...接近 15 年前1 回答28965浏览大约 13 年14 day JR Pass itinerary
Planning trip to japan march 5-21, kensai-kyoto kyoto-tokyo tokyo-nagano nagano-kanazawa kanazawa...接近 15 年前1 回答32104浏览接近 15 年Itinerary Advise - 17 day Japan trip
If you could please provide some advice on JR Pass purchase vs. individual ticket purchase for th...接近 15 年前3 回答28038浏览6 年多Need some advice on the following itinery and what is best rail pass
Arrive Kensai March 5. Airport-Osaka/Kyoto March 6 Osaka-Kinosaki March 8 Kinosaki-Kyoto March 10...接近 15 年前5 回答32185浏览接近 15 年Which buses and trains are valid with the JR Pass?
Hello all, I am planning a 14 day trip to Japan and am planning the following itinerary but am u...接近 15 年前1 回答32085浏览6 年多Advice on arrival from Tokyo
Hi 11 of us will be leaving Tokyo on 5/2 in the late afternoon and return to Osaka using JR. Our...接近 15 年前2 回答28338浏览接近 15 年Travel around Japan - 18 days
I will travel to Japan next month. I want to know if it is worth to buy JR pass of 14 or 21 days....接近 15 年前4 回答33620浏览接近 15 年Visiting Yokosuka
Hi, We are visiting Yokosuka in December and are there for 16 days. Do you have a suggestion/it...接近 15 年前1 回答31483浏览接近 15 年Is JR Pass worthwhile? Osaka <> Tokyo + surrounding area
Hi, I'm going to stay in Osaka for a week (8 days to be exact) in coming December. I will be mak...接近 15 年前2 回答40718浏览接近 13 年Tokyo - Hakone - Takayama - Kyoto - Osaka
Hi I am going to Tokyo on a business trip and would like to extend it to see parts of Japan. Pla...接近 15 年前1 回答32855浏览大约 11 年14 or 21 day JR Pass
We are a family of six (4 adults and 2 children) travelling to Japan for Christmas. 1. Could you...接近 15 年前4 回答33190浏览6 年多13 days Hakone, Disney, Kyoto, Nikko...
I'm going to Japan on December and I'd like to know if it´s a good idea a 14-day JR Pass for this...接近 15 年前2 回答29760浏览接近 15 年14 or 21 day for Nagano, Kyoto & Hiroshima
Hi there, I am heading to Japan with my partner for Christmas. Our travel plans are as follows: ...接近 15 年前11 回答31036浏览7 个月9 days Autumn trip help
16 -- arriving haneda 10.30pm - overnight tokyo 17 -- tokyo-nighttrain<>kyoto-overnight ky...接近 15 年前1 回答34302浏览接近 15 年Osaka to Tokyo incl. Koyasan, Nara & Takayama
Hi, this is my first trip to Japan with the following itinerary - 12 Oct Arrive at Osaka Kansai...大约 15 年前2 回答34787浏览接近 15 年11 days trip in Japan
From 8-th of October 8-th - From Narita to Tokyo and direct to hotel near Nagoya or after walk ...大约 15 年前3 回答32044浏览接近 15 年Japan round trip
Hi all, We have planned the following trip through Japan: Day 1 Arrival in Tokyo Day 2 Tokyo D...大约 15 年前2 回答33607浏览大约 15 年7 day pass or 14 day pass
Hello, just trying to maximize our choice of a JR pass. here’s our planned intinerary DAY 1 A...大约 15 年前3 回答32183浏览大约 15 年First visit to Japan and need advice
Hi, I have been following this forum with great interest and the advice given. My wife and I will...大约 15 年前5 回答36395浏览接近 15 年

