JR周遊券订购您的JR周遊券
Papa skywalker
Papa skywalker
8 年多前
1 回答

Going to Japan from March 12-26 and trying to decide on either a 7 or 14 day pass.

Tokyo- March 12-16
Kyoto - March 16-19
Osaka - March 19-22
Day trip to Nara or Kobe Hiroshima - March 22-24
Back to Tokyo - March 24-26

I imagine I’ll mostly be using the pass between 16-24. The individual tickets I looked up came out to around the same as a 14 day JR Pass.
Does that sound right? Should I do the 14 day or the 7 day and pay for individual tickets for the rest?

avatar
Daniel-san
19375 发帖
8 年多前
Expert

Hi there,

That sounds about right :) Do consider that with the 14 day JR Pass you get 14 days of unlimited travel. Factor it local transport you can do with it as well and you'll still have a good bit of savings. The JR Pass will also cover travel to/from the airport.

In Hiroshima for instance, you can use the sightseeing bus to get around, as well as ride the JR Ferry to Miyajima.

Hope this helps,
Daniel


寻找更多信息? 搜索论坛

选择类别

即时报价

7天无限制日本铁路旅行,起价$ 353.00

可以找到答案吗?

从关于日本铁路周遊券的19182问题中学习,或者咨询我们的日本铁路旅行专家

提出问题

在日本获得口袋Wifi

在日本获得口袋Wifi

浏览我们的Facebook

在 Instagram 上关注我们,为您的日本之旅获取灵感;当您到那里后,不要忘记拍摄照片.


您可以在网上找到哪里可以买到日本铁路周游券 (Japan Rail Pass)。

立即订购您的JR周遊券!

我们提供儿童优惠价格及最佳的头等舱选项。 查看所有票据。 或查看我们的范围 地区周遊券