JR周遊券订购您的JR周遊券
Bhavana
Bhavana
大约 8 年前
1 回答

I read that this pass does not include "Nozomi" & "Mizuho" shinkansen, but I am planning to travel to Kyoto also. So, using this pass I can travel to Kyoto? If yes, which shinkansen I can use to travel to Kyoto.

Also, I want to know, how can I use this pass? Is it like a physical pass that I touch to enter or every time I have stand in a queue to get the pass or a ticket to enter?

avatar
Daniel-san
19375 发帖
大约 8 年前
Expert

Hi there,

I assume you are coming from Tokyo? In that case you can either use the Hikari or Kodama Shinkansen.

The JR Pass is a physical ticket, that you have to show when entering the station/train.


寻找更多信息? 搜索论坛

选择类别

即时报价

7天无限制日本铁路旅行,起价$ 353.00

可以找到答案吗?

从关于日本铁路周遊券的19185问题中学习,或者咨询我们的日本铁路旅行专家

提出问题

在日本获得口袋Wifi

在日本获得口袋Wifi

浏览我们的Facebook

在 Instagram 上关注我们,为您的日本之旅获取灵感;当您到那里后,不要忘记拍摄照片.


您可以在网上找到哪里可以买到日本铁路周游券 (Japan Rail Pass)。

立即订购您的JR周遊券!

我们提供儿童优惠价格及最佳的头等舱选项。 查看所有票据。 或查看我们的范围 地区周遊券