JR週遊券訂購您的JR週遊券
返回Itinerary check

Kansai to Hiroshima

ritaj
ritaj
接近 9 年前
1 回答

I am planning a 14 days trip to Japan in late Jan 2019.
The major cities I want to cover: Osaka, Kyoto, Nara, Kobe, Okayama and Hiroshima.
I want to use rail travel to travel between these cities.
I see the Regional Pass: Kansai-Hiroshima area pass will cover all the cities I want to cover.
However this pass only has 5 days validity.
Questions:
1) Is there a 14 days pass for Kansai-Hiroshima area?
2) otherwise what are my options for rail travel?
Please advise

avatar
Daniel-san
19375 發帖
接近 9 年前
Expert

Hi there,

1.) I'm afraid not but there is no limit to the amount of passes you can buy. For instance you could use two and stay locally in the days that you would not have a pass. An other option is simply 1 pass and use it for the cities that are further away, like Okayama and Hiroshima.

2.) You could also look at using a 14 day JR Pass or perhaps a Setouchi area pass.

Hope this helps :)
Daniel


尋找更多信息?搜索論壇

選擇類別

即時報價

7天無限制日本鐵路旅行,起價$ 353.00

可以找到答案嗎?

從關於日本鐵路週遊券的19185問題中學習,或者諮詢我們的日本鐵路旅行專家

提出問題

在日本獲得口袋Wifi

在日本獲得口袋Wifi

瀏覽我們的Facebook

在 Instagram 上關注我們,為您的日本之旅獲取靈感﹔當您到那裡后,不要忘記拍攝照片.


您可以在網上找到哪裏可以買到日本鐵路周遊券 (Japan Rail Pass)。

立即訂購您的JR週遊券!

我們提供兒童優惠價格及最佳的頭等艙選項。 查看所有票據。 或查看我們的範圍 地區周遊券