JR週遊券訂購您的JR週遊券
mcheng55
mcheng55
接近 9 年前
6 回答

Hi Daniel-San
Traveling from Narita Airport to my Apartment at Buena vista Namba Minami, what would be the cost for one way ticket without buying the 7 days pass. I am spending in Osaka, Kyoto, Nara, Kobe for 12 days then go to Tokyo for 6 days. I just want to delay 4 days before I start to use the rest of the trip using the 14 days pass if possible instead of buying 21 days pass.
M Cheng

avatar
Daniel-san
19375 發帖
接近 9 年前
Expert

Hi there,

A one way from Narita airport to JR Namba would be around: ¥ 16,610.

It is one of your most expensive routes and a JR Pass would be recommend for it.

Kind regards,
Daniel


尋找更多信息?搜索論壇

選擇類別

即時報價

7天無限制日本鐵路旅行,起價$ 353.00

可以找到答案嗎?

從關於日本鐵路週遊券的19181問題中學習,或者諮詢我們的日本鐵路旅行專家

提出問題

在日本獲得口袋Wifi

在日本獲得口袋Wifi

瀏覽我們的Facebook

在 Instagram 上關注我們,為您的日本之旅獲取靈感﹔當您到那裡后,不要忘記拍攝照片.


您可以在網上找到哪裏可以買到日本鐵路周遊券 (Japan Rail Pass)。

立即訂購您的JR週遊券!

我們提供兒童優惠價格及最佳的頭等艙選項。 查看所有票據。 或查看我們的範圍 地區周遊券