JR週遊券訂購您的JR週遊券
返回Using the Japan Rail Pass

Ordering JR Pass from Indonesia Online and When

marshel
marshel
8 年多前
3 回答

Hi,
I will visit Japan on September 2018, and am about to order JRPASS online from this site.

My question is:
1. When should I purchase (online) the JR Pass if I want to travel on 18th September 2018?

  1. Does the booking code/ticket will be send to my Indonesia address? Or it will be send to my email (so I can easily obtain my ticket in Japan?) I raised this question because some web said that it will be send to your home country via FedEx.
avatar
Daniel-san
19375 發帖
8 年多前
Expert

Hi there,

1.) The ticket needs to be delivered by registered mail. As such I would recommend buying the pass at least 1 month in advance, even if it is just for your own peace of mind.

Kind regards,
Daniel


尋找更多信息?搜索論壇

選擇類別

即時報價

7天無限制日本鐵路旅行,起價$ 353.00

可以找到答案嗎?

從關於日本鐵路週遊券的19185問題中學習,或者諮詢我們的日本鐵路旅行專家

提出問題

在日本獲得口袋Wifi

在日本獲得口袋Wifi

瀏覽我們的Facebook

在 Instagram 上關注我們,為您的日本之旅獲取靈感﹔當您到那裡后,不要忘記拍攝照片.


您可以在網上找到哪裏可以買到日本鐵路周遊券 (Japan Rail Pass)。

立即訂購您的JR週遊券!

我們提供兒童優惠價格及最佳的頭等艙選項。 查看所有票據。 或查看我們的範圍 地區周遊券