JR週遊券訂購您的JR週遊券
asr
asr
大約 8 年前
1 回答

Hi,

I plan to visit Japan in October for 1 week, visiting Tokyo - Osaka - Kyoto - Tokyo.
May I know if
- the JR pass covers shinkansen tickets for above route (I understand for certain shinkansen only) - the JR pass can be use for normal trains within the above cities?

Also can you advise whether I should buy the pass in my country or buy it when I'm in Japan?

Thanks.

avatar
Daniel-san
19375 發帖
大約 8 年前
Expert

Hi there,

Yes, the JR Pass would cover all your travel for this itinerary, including the bullet train between Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto and Tokyo.

Ordering the JR Pass online is the cheapest option and will save you up to 20% compared to direct purchase.

Hope this helps,
Daniel


尋找更多信息?搜索論壇

選擇類別

即時報價

7天無限制日本鐵路旅行,起價$ 353.00

可以找到答案嗎?

從關於日本鐵路週遊券的19182問題中學習,或者諮詢我們的日本鐵路旅行專家

提出問題

在日本獲得口袋Wifi

在日本獲得口袋Wifi

瀏覽我們的Facebook

在 Instagram 上關注我們,為您的日本之旅獲取靈感﹔當您到那裡后,不要忘記拍攝照片.


您可以在網上找到哪裏可以買到日本鐵路周遊券 (Japan Rail Pass)。

立即訂購您的JR週遊券!

我們提供兒童優惠價格及最佳的頭等艙選項。 查看所有票據。 或查看我們的範圍 地區周遊券