JR PassJR Pass bestellen
chusyd
chusyd
vor fast 9 Jahre
1 Antwort

Hello!
I want to travel from Sapporo to Kyoto in February 2018 using the JR Pass; I looked on HyperDia but it only suggests routes with airplanes, and if I uncheck the Airplane/ NOZOMI / MIZUHO / HAYABUSA (SHINKANSEN) / Private Railway options it doesn't find any routes.
I even tried searching from Sapporo to Tokyo with these settings (so I could take a train from Tokyo to Kyoto) and it still doesn't find anything!

Is it possible to travel this route with the JR Pass covering all the costs?

Thank you,
Bianca

avatar
Daniel-san
19375 posten
vor fast 9 Jahre
Expert

Hi Biance,

This route is a bit tricky to plan with Hyperdia but possible. Let me help you :)

For travel between Sapporo - Tokyo, use NOZOMI / MIZUHO / HAYABUSA - because the Hayabusa Shinkansen is included in the JR Pass. However the Nozomi is not, so from Tokyo - Kyoto, make sure that this option is not selected. You will then find all the Hikari Services between Tokyo - Kyoto.

Hope this helps,
Daniel


Hätten Sie gerne weitere Informationen? Suchen Sie im Forum

Kategorie auswählen

Sofortangebot

Ab 353,00$ für 7 Tage unbegrenztes Reisen mit Japan Rail

Können Sie die Antwort nicht finden?

Lernen Sie aus mehr als 19182 Fragen zum Japan Rail Pass, oder fragen Sie unsere Japan Rail-Reiseexperten

Frage stellen

Pocket WiFi in Japan bekommen

Pocket WiFi in Japan bekommen

Besuchen Sie uns auf Facebook

Lassen Sie sich von uns auf Instagram für Ihren nächsten Besuch in Japan inspirieren und vergessen Sie nicht, Ihre eigenen Schnappschüsse zu zeigen, sobald Sie dort sind.


Finden Sie heraus, wo Sie den Japan Rail Pass online kaufen können.

Bestellen Sie jetzt Ihren JR Pass!

Wir haben Sonderpreise für Kinder und vorzügliche Erste-Klasse-Angebote. Sich alle Tickets ansehen. Oder siehe unser Sortiment an Regional Pässe