JRPassBestel uw JRPass
chusyd
chusyd
bijna 9 jaar geleden
1 antwoord

Hello!
I want to travel from Sapporo to Kyoto in February 2018 using the JR Pass; I looked on HyperDia but it only suggests routes with airplanes, and if I uncheck the Airplane/ NOZOMI / MIZUHO / HAYABUSA (SHINKANSEN) / Private Railway options it doesn't find any routes.
I even tried searching from Sapporo to Tokyo with these settings (so I could take a train from Tokyo to Kyoto) and it still doesn't find anything!

Is it possible to travel this route with the JR Pass covering all the costs?

Thank you,
Bianca

avatar
Daniel-san
19375 post
bijna 9 jaar geleden
Expert

Hi Biance,

This route is a bit tricky to plan with Hyperdia but possible. Let me help you :)

For travel between Sapporo - Tokyo, use NOZOMI / MIZUHO / HAYABUSA - because the Hayabusa Shinkansen is included in the JR Pass. However the Nozomi is not, so from Tokyo - Kyoto, make sure that this option is not selected. You will then find all the Hikari Services between Tokyo - Kyoto.

Hope this helps,
Daniel


Op zoek naar meer informatie? Doorzoek het forum

selecteer categorie

Bestel hier

Vanaf $353,00 voor 7 dagen onbeperkt reizen met Japan Rail

Antwoord niet gevonden?

Leer van meer dan 19185 vragen over de Japan Rail Pass of stel een vraag aan onze reisspecialisten.

Stel een vraag

Bestel Pocket WiFi in Japan

Bestel Pocket WiFi in Japan

Bezoek onze Facebook pagina

Raak geïnspireerd voor je bezoek aan Japan door ons te volgen op Instagram en vergeet je eigen foto's niet met ons te delen als je er eenmaal bent.


Ontdek waar u de treinpas van Japan online kunt kopen.

Bestel uw JRPass nu!

We hebben speciale prijzen voor kinderen en geweldige 1ste klas opties. Bekijk alle tickets. Of bekijk ons aanbod Regionale passen