JRPassOrdina JR Pass
chusyd
chusyd
circa 9 anni fa
1 risposta

Hello!
I want to travel from Sapporo to Kyoto in February 2018 using the JR Pass; I looked on HyperDia but it only suggests routes with airplanes, and if I uncheck the Airplane/ NOZOMI / MIZUHO / HAYABUSA (SHINKANSEN) / Private Railway options it doesn't find any routes.
I even tried searching from Sapporo to Tokyo with these settings (so I could take a train from Tokyo to Kyoto) and it still doesn't find anything!

Is it possible to travel this route with the JR Pass covering all the costs?

Thank you,
Bianca

avatar
Daniel-san
19375 Pubblica
circa 9 anni fa
Expert

Hi Biance,

This route is a bit tricky to plan with Hyperdia but possible. Let me help you :)

For travel between Sapporo - Tokyo, use NOZOMI / MIZUHO / HAYABUSA - because the Hayabusa Shinkansen is included in the JR Pass. However the Nozomi is not, so from Tokyo - Kyoto, make sure that this option is not selected. You will then find all the Hikari Services between Tokyo - Kyoto.

Hope this helps,
Daniel


Vuoi più informazioni? Cerca nel forum

Seleziona categoria

Preventivo immediato

A partire da $ 353.00 per 7 giorni di viaggi illimitati sulla Japan Rail

Non trovi la risposta?

Scopri di più da oltre 19182 domande riguardo la Japan Rail Pass o chiedi ai nostri esperti di viaggio Japan Rail

Fai la domanda

Noleggia un pocket Wifi in Giappone

Noleggia un pocket Wifi in Giappone

Visita la pagina Facebook

Lasciati ispirare per la tua visita in Giappone seguendoci su Instagram e non dimenticarti delle tue foto una volta che sei lì.


Find out where to buy the japan rail pass online.

Ordina la tua JR Pass ora!

Abbiamo prezzi speciali per i bambini e fantastiche opzioni per la prima classe Vedi tutti i biglietti. O la nostra gamma di Tessere regionali