14 or 21 days?
I'm sorry, this question has surely been asked 100 times before, but I couldn't just find an answ...Il y a plus de 15 ans1 réponse33306 vuesplus de 15 ansTravel on all Japan Rail networks?
I just want to check this is the ticket that lets me travel on all of the Japan Rail trains? I wa...Il y a plus de 15 ans1 réponse39693 vuesplus de 15 ansGreen seats?
In trying to plan an itinerary (Tokyo, Nagoya, Kyoto, Hiroshima, Kitakyushu, Osaka, Tokyo) it see...Il y a plus de 15 ans7 réponses57457 vuesplus de 8 ansGetting around Niigata City using the railpass
How can I get from Dormy Inn Niigata (1-7-14 Akashi, Chuo-ku) to the Niigata Port headed for Sado...Il y a plus de 15 ans1 réponse35445 vuesplus de 15 ansJR Pass From Niigata to Ryotsu Port-Sado Island?
Can JR pass be used on ferry from Niigata to Ryotsu Port-Sado Island? Also heard reservations ar...Il y a plus de 15 ans9 réponses43502 vuesplus de 6 ansGolden week and JR pass
I think I'm going to be travelling in Japan during Golden week this year (yes, great timing I kno...Il y a plus de 15 ans1 réponse37860 vuesplus de 15 ansAre seat reservations free on the shinkansen?
I just purchased the JRpass, and have a question regarding the "seat reservation" of Shinkansen. ...Il y a plus de 15 ans1 réponse35451 vuesplus de 15 ansother costs and trains I can use
Is it posible to use the shinkansen between Naritia Airport and Kyoto. Please let me know any tra...Il y a plus de 15 ans1 réponse35918 vuesplus de 15 ansTokyo Monorail Validty
Hi, I am going through Haneda airport and I was wondeirng if anyone knew if the JR Pass was valid...Il y a plus de 15 ans2 réponses53469 vuesplus de 9 ansUsing the Shinkansen between Tokyo, Osaka and Kyoto?
Can you help confirm if I can use the Shinkansen service from Tokyo to Osaka and Kyoto using the ...Il y a plus de 15 ans3 réponses141715 vuespresque 9 ansIs a Japan Rail Pass worth it?
I'm going to Japan at the end of this month, and I'm kinda undecided whether a rail pass is going...Il y a plus de 15 ans2 réponses47077 vuesplus de 10 ansChildren and Kyoto to Tokyo help
Hey all, we're travelling with 2 adults and 2 kids (age 3 and 1 years when we travel). How much ...Il y a plus de 15 ans1 réponse36678 vuesplus de 15 ansReserving seats for JRPass holders with normal tickets
I've been living and working in Japan for one year and I know I'm ineligible for the Japan Rail P...Il y a plus de 15 ans1 réponse40732 vuesplus de 15 ansUsing the JR Pass on the Tokyo Metro
HI there, Can the jrpass be used on the Tokyo metro? Can it be used on any metro's?Il y a plus de 15 ans2 réponses172635 vuesenviron 2 ansSplit 14 day Japan Rail Pass?
Hi, I would like to know if I could purchase a 14 day pass and split it up? So I could use it the...Il y a plus de 15 ans1 réponse39520 vuespresque 6 ansExact validity period
With the JR Pass does the first day start at midnight or at the time of your first rail trip eg. ...Il y a plus de 15 ans1 réponse50428 vuespresque 6 ansnon-consecutive pass?
I am aware that a Non consecutive pass is available but I can't find info about it. does anyone k...Il y a plus de 15 ans1 réponse44301 vuesplus de 15 ansRail pass needs separate tickets?
I would just like to know, whether the rail pass is only a pass or does this include the travel o...Il y a plus de 15 ans1 réponse38782 vuesplus de 15 ans
Veuillez noter SVP : Nous ne sommes en mesure que de traiter des demandes de renseignements liées à une commande sur notre assistance directe en ligne. Toute publicité commerciale y est interdite, conformément à nos modalités du site
Devis instantané
Vous n’arrivez pas à trouver la réponse ?
Apprenez-en plus en consultant les 19181 questions posées sur le forfait Japan Rail Pass, ou posez votre question à nos experts-voyages de Japan Rail
Posez votre question- 1
- 2
- 3
- 4
- 5
Questions les plus fréquentes
Rendez-nous visite sur Facebook
Puisez de l'inspiration pour votre visite au Japon en nous suivant sur Instagram et n'oubliez pas de prendre vos propres photos une fois là-bas.
Découvrez où acheter la carte d'abonnement ferroviaire japonaise en ligne.
Commandez votre forfait JR Pass dès maintenant !
Nous offrons des tarifs spéciaux pour les enfants et d’excellentes options de première classe. Voir tous les tickets. Ou voir notre gamme de Pass régionaux

