Sir,
We are 4 adults traveling to japan in April 2018. Our itenerary is as follows.
7th April reach Narita Airport 9.00 AM shift to Osaka from Airport
8th Visit Hiroshima & Miyazami
9th & 10th See Osaka & Kyoto
11th transfer to Tokyo . Evening Tokyo visit
12th Mount Fuzi
13,14 & 15 Around Tokyo
16th April departure from Narita Airtport 11 AM.
Sir, my questions are as follows
1. If I purchase 7 day JR Pass in advance, Will it be possible to exchange the voucher & get the pass
at Narita Airport so that I will be able to use it instantly in Narita express.
2. As my 7 day pass will expire on 13th April midnight & still I have 2 days 14th & 15th & on 16th have
to go to Narita. My question is whether I should purchase 14 day JR pass or 7 day pass & remaining
days by other tickets. Also suggest me in 2nd case what ticket I should take for remaining 3 days .
Thanks.
Dr. Sunil Goyal. India
Japan trip
Hi there,
Yes, you can exchange the JR Pass at Narita Airport, you'll find the details here:
https://www.jrpass.com/blogs/activating-the-jr-pass-at-narita-airport
I think a 7 day JR Pass would make the most sense if you can use it to travel to Hiroshima, Osaka, Kyoto and be back in Tokyo before it expires. Then you can buy normal tickets in Tokyo, or use a day pass such as for the Tokyo Metro.
Kind regards,
Daniel
Op zoek naar meer informatie? Doorzoek het forum
selecteer categorie
Bestel hier
Antwoord niet gevonden?
Leer van meer dan 19182 vragen over de Japan Rail Pass of stel een vraag aan onze reisspecialisten.
Stel een vraag- 1
- 2
- 3
- 4
- 5
Populaire vragen
Bezoek onze Facebook pagina
Raak geïnspireerd voor je bezoek aan Japan door ons te volgen op Instagram en vergeet je eigen foto's niet met ons te delen als je er eenmaal bent.
Ontdek waar u de treinpas van Japan online kunt kopen.
Bestel uw JRPass nu!
We hebben speciale prijzen voor kinderen en geweldige 1ste klas opties. Bekijk alle tickets. Of bekijk ons aanbod Regionale passen

