JR PassEncomendar JR Pass
skgoyal15
skgoyal15
há quase 9 years
2 respostas

Sir,
We are 4 adults traveling to japan in April 2018. Our itenerary is as follows.
7th April reach Narita Airport 9.00 AM shift to Osaka from Airport
8th Visit Hiroshima & Miyazami
9th & 10th See Osaka & Kyoto
11th transfer to Tokyo . Evening Tokyo visit
12th Mount Fuzi
13,14 & 15 Around Tokyo
16th April departure from Narita Airtport 11 AM.
Sir, my questions are as follows
1. If I purchase 7 day JR Pass in advance, Will it be possible to exchange the voucher & get the pass
at Narita Airport so that I will be able to use it instantly in Narita express. 2. As my 7 day pass will expire on 13th April midnight & still I have 2 days 14th & 15th & on 16th have
to go to Narita. My question is whether I should purchase 14 day JR pass or 7 day pass & remaining days by other tickets. Also suggest me in 2nd case what ticket I should take for remaining 3 days . Thanks.
Dr. Sunil Goyal. India

avatar
Daniel-san
19375 publicar
há quase 9 years
Expert

Hi there,

Yes, you can exchange the JR Pass at Narita Airport, you'll find the details here:
https://www.jrpass.com/blogs/activating-the-jr-pass-at-narita-airport

I think a 7 day JR Pass would make the most sense if you can use it to travel to Hiroshima, Osaka, Kyoto and be back in Tokyo before it expires. Then you can buy normal tickets in Tokyo, or use a day pass such as for the Tokyo Metro.

Kind regards,
Daniel


Procura mais informações? Faça uma pesquisa no fórum

Selecionar categoria

Orçamento instantâneo

Desde $340,00 para 7 dias de viagem ilimitada na Japan Rail

Não consegue encontrar a resposta?

Obtenha informações através de mais de 19180 perguntas sobre o Japan Rail Pass ou faça perguntas aos nossos especialistas em viagens na Japan Rail

Fazer uma pergunta

Obter Wi-Fi móvel no Japão

Obter Wi-Fi móvel no Japão

Visite-nos no Facebook

Inspire-se para a sua visita ao Japão seguindo-nos no Instagram e não se esqueça das suas fotografias quando lá estiver.


Descubra onde comprar o Japan rail pass online.

Encomende agora o seu JR Pass!

Temos preços especiais para crianças e excelentes opções em primeira classe. Veja todos os bilhetes. Ou veja as nossas opções de Passes regionais