Multiple JR Rail Pass
I will be visiting Japan for approximately 28 days and plan to travel from Tokyo to Fukuoka and b...over 13 years ago1 answer14263 viewsover 13 yearsItinerary and JR pass
I am flying into Osaka and going to Kyoto to visit friends then back to Osaka for a wedding. I fi...over 13 years ago18 answers24491 viewsover 12 yearsMay trip to Japan
Hello I am planning a (mid-late) May trip to Japan,with my sister, to include Tokyo /Kyoto Hiro...over 13 years ago6 answers15728 viewsover 6 yearsItinerary/Pass Help - 1st time to Japan
Helllo Everyone! I will be traveling to Japan for the first time in a couple weeks with my lady ...over 13 years ago3 answers14784 viewsover 13 yearsHours of operation
I'm super excited to be able to visit Japan and see my ojichan this July! The only thing I'm worr...over 13 years ago6 answers17090 viewsover 13 yearsNeed JR pass advice
Dear All, We are planning to visit Japan for a week in the end of March. Our itinerary for the mo...over 13 years ago2 answers14685 viewsover 13 yearsShould I purchase JRP?tokyo-hakone-kawaguchi-kyoto-nara-osaka
my schedule: 1st day Haneda airport: 6am 6th day Tokyo-Hakone 7th day Hakone-Kawaguchi 8th day Ka...over 13 years ago3 answers13433 viewsover 13 yearsJR pass for one month trip ?
I am planning a one month trip around the country near the east sea of japan. now target on a fe...over 13 years ago1 answer15112 viewsover 13 yearsSightseeing and relaxing in 18 days
Just another question, coming from Australia where you have to travel days to get anywhere. It s...over 13 years ago1 answer14190 viewsover 13 yearsosaka-kyoto-nara-hineji-hakone-tokyo
hi! I'm planning to arrive in Osaka at noon on a monday (April, 11th) and go to Kyoto, where i'll...over 13 years ago1 answer14394 viewsover 13 yearsTwo full days in Kyoto
I'll be two full days in Kyoto. I would like to visit: . Higashiyama area from Sanju Sangendo Hal...over 13 years ago4 answers14255 viewsover 13 yearsJR Bus in Kyoto
Konnichiwa I will be traveling in Japan (Tokyo and Kyoto). I heard there is a JR bus in Kyoto. ...over 13 years ago2 answers33813 viewsover 3 yearsCan we just use the printed Tickets from online system?
Hi, Actually our flight will be after 3 days and I think there is no time to receive the tickets...over 13 years ago1 answer12888 viewsover 13 yearsBuy the tickets in Narita airport ?
Hello , I have two questions : 1-Can we buy the tickets from Narita Airport ? 2-Our plan : Narit...over 13 years ago2 answers13797 viewsover 6 yearsResort Onuma go and SL Hakodate-Onuma -go
Are these train running in May this year?over 13 years ago4 answers14164 viewsover 13 yearsGroup of 12 travelling together for 10 days Narita-Mt Fuji-Nagano...
Hi! Would appreciate advice on the best way to plan with JR Passes for a group of 8 adults and 4...over 13 years ago4 answers14064 viewsover 6 yearsOver Night At Kansai Airport
due to my flight arrival osaka is about 2300 pm , i was thinking can i stay at airport for overni...over 13 years ago1 answer15536 viewsover 13 years10 days in osaka
What is the best and cheapest way from osaka to Tokyo?Bus or Shinkansen? my in-laws visiting us f...over 13 years ago1 answer15477 viewsover 13 yearstravelling in Japan
I will be going to osaka on the 5/2 arriving at night. Planning to spend 2 days in osaka and 2 da...over 13 years ago2 answers13732 viewsover 13 yearsおさかとはくば
寒意tらヴぇlウィthmysのwボアrd場g音てぇtらいnover 13 years ago1 answer30729 viewsover 13 years
Please note: We are only able to handle order related enquiries via our online direct support. Commercial advertising is prohibited as per our website terms
Instant Quote
Can’t find the answer?
Learn from over 19180 questions about the Japan Rail Pass, or ask our Japan Rail travel experts
Ask Question- 1
- 2
- 3
- 4
- 5
Popular Questions
Visit us on Facebook
Get inspired for your visit to Japan by following us on Instagram and don't forget your own shots once you are there.
Find out where to buy the japan rail pass online.
Order your JRPass Now!
We have special prices for children and great first class options. See all tickets or see our range of Regional Passes

