Acquisto e consegna velocissimi!!
Il miglior sito per l'acquisto del JRPass. In 2 giorni ho fatto tutto: acquisto e consegna in 48 ...15 年多前1 回答32349浏览15 年多Hayabusa in March?
We're thinking of going up north while we were in Japan this month, I know the JR Pass is valid o...15 年多前1 回答35189浏览15 年多First Class
Is it worth it - Why ???? If you have a First Class Pass and ther is no First Class sea...15 年多前4 回答50087浏览大约 9 年14 or 21 days?
I'm sorry, this question has surely been asked 100 times before, but I couldn't just find an answ...15 年多前1 回答33721浏览15 年多Travel on all Japan Rail networks?
I just want to check this is the ticket that lets me travel on all of the Japan Rail trains? I wa...15 年多前1 回答39846浏览15 年多Green seats?
In trying to plan an itinerary (Tokyo, Nagoya, Kyoto, Hiroshima, Kitakyushu, Osaka, Tokyo) it see...15 年多前7 回答57820浏览8 年多Getting around Niigata City using the railpass
How can I get from Dormy Inn Niigata (1-7-14 Akashi, Chuo-ku) to the Niigata Port headed for Sado...15 年多前1 回答35623浏览15 年多JR Pass From Niigata to Ryotsu Port-Sado Island?
Can JR pass be used on ferry from Niigata to Ryotsu Port-Sado Island? Also heard reservations ar...15 年多前9 回答43617浏览6 年多Golden week and JR pass
I think I'm going to be travelling in Japan during Golden week this year (yes, great timing I kno...15 年多前1 回答38168浏览15 年多Are seat reservations free on the shinkansen?
I just purchased the JRpass, and have a question regarding the "seat reservation" of Shinkansen. ...15 年多前1 回答35797浏览15 年多other costs and trains I can use
Is it posible to use the shinkansen between Naritia Airport and Kyoto. Please let me know any tra...15 年多前1 回答36083浏览15 年多Tokyo Monorail Validty
Hi, I am going through Haneda airport and I was wondeirng if anyone knew if the JR Pass was valid...15 年多前2 回答53809浏览9 年多Using the Shinkansen between Tokyo, Osaka and Kyoto?
Can you help confirm if I can use the Shinkansen service from Tokyo to Osaka and Kyoto using the ...15 年多前3 回答142137浏览接近 9 年Is a Japan Rail Pass worth it?
I'm going to Japan at the end of this month, and I'm kinda undecided whether a rail pass is going...15 年多前2 回答47480浏览10 年多Children and Kyoto to Tokyo help
Hey all, we're travelling with 2 adults and 2 kids (age 3 and 1 years when we travel). How much ...15 年多前1 回答37103浏览15 年多Reserving seats for JRPass holders with normal tickets
I've been living and working in Japan for one year and I know I'm ineligible for the Japan Rail P...15 年多前1 回答41223浏览15 年多Using the JR Pass on the Tokyo Metro
HI there, Can the jrpass be used on the Tokyo metro? Can it be used on any metro's?15 年多前2 回答173153浏览大约 2 年Split 14 day Japan Rail Pass?
Hi, I would like to know if I could purchase a 14 day pass and split it up? So I could use it the...15 年多前1 回答39983浏览大约 6 年Exact validity period
With the JR Pass does the first day start at midnight or at the time of your first rail trip eg. ...15 年多前1 回答50967浏览大约 6 年non-consecutive pass?
I am aware that a Non consecutive pass is available but I can't find info about it. does anyone k...15 年多前1 回答44849浏览15 年多

